Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

No Film with Vijay - KV Anand



Director KV Anand is busy with penning his new script for his next movie after the mixed reviews of Maattraan. Social medias are saying that KV Anand is penning a new script for Vijay.

And it  was reported that Anand would join hands with several other actors, including Rajinikanth and Karthi!.

But KV Anand Says that he has not approach any actor not only the peoples which already buzzed. I am in the half-way of penning my script . 

Once I have given a shape to the script I will approach a suitable actor for my script.  Meanwhile  I am not approaching any actor which where reportedly buzzed in social medias.

Share this article :
Rate this article:

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. MovieThandura - All Rights Reserved