Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Ajith Give Life to New directors


A.R Murugadoss praise thala for giving life in film industry. Ajith Gave life to so many new directors to show their talent. As per my view , Ajith know the problem of a new director get a life in cine field.

 If a director must give four to five hits to became a successful director to stand in film industry. Ajith is my inspired star, As you all know my first film with  Ajith. 

When i approached him, he said to me , he has doing films with new director. Because of he know the problem of a new director. When he acted mugavari and Kandukonden Kandukonden. He has learned so many consequnces of a new director.

S.J Surya said , There are two people gave this life. One is god and Another one Person is Thala Ajith. When I approached many actors with my story Vaali no one is ready to do with me as a new director and finally thala gave me chance to prove myself director.

 He is the first person for me to gave list to stand in Film industry.

Simbu said, Thala is my inspiration. When i come to film industry i learned a lot from him.

Share this article :
Rate this article:

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. MovieThandura - All Rights Reserved