Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Amal Paul's Happy Talk about her Both upcoming films

I knew all these actors I am working with today only because I have seen their films. I always had as dream that one day I will be everywhere and this journey has been quite quick and fast. I think I am on the right track signing on the right films. When I did Mynaa, I was so raw and like an uncut diamond, I miss that innocence though. 

About Vijay - Vijay Film 
 I am really happy. I'm sure any actress who's coming to Tamil cinema would have this dream of working with Ilayathalapathy Vijay. And I'm also working with director Vijay.

Nimirndhu Nil 
Now, you're shooting for Samudrakani's film. It's a great working experience. I don't regret not going to acting classes any more. Working with him is huge learning experience. He's a director who takes out the best from his actors. 

After Mynaa, I got a lot of village belle roles but I didn't want to do that kind of film immediately after Mynaa. Good roles come to me but sometimes I seek out roles like Kadhalail Sodhpuvadhu Eppidi, for instance, where I wanted to be part of that project. At that time, I didn't know anything about the industry .

Share this article :
Rate this article:

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. MovieThandura - All Rights Reserved