Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Gautham Menon Clarifies Ajith on His Thuppariyum anand


Thuppariyum Anandhan was my one of the project that i was initially made it for ajith and I required one year for writing the entire script for the film. Also Thala is busy with Billa 2 and Vishuvardhan's project. So that t ook time to make a movie NEP. 

Now its touted that the Gautham -Surya Project that's coming up year is not Thuppariyum Anandhan. It is a romantic Action movie Which I am presently Writing Script for that movie.

 So Thuppariyum Anandhan is confirmed with Ajith on my next Schedule and once the script work completed for next Romantic Action and I will do it with Surya.

Recently I approached Mahesh Babu for Yohan And its in confirmation stage. Once the final confirmation and call sheet problems get solved the official announcement will come.


Share this article :
Rate this article:

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. MovieThandura - All Rights Reserved